You’re in luck! We are giving away two tickets to the seven home matches being held at the Cooper Associates Ground, in Taunton.
Each week between now and the 21 June, we will be holding a prize draw. To enter, simply enter the coupon code below at checkout when you buy any product from our online shop and you will be entered into that week’s draw. Ts&Cs apply.
Coupon code: “WINTICKETS”
Are you ready to win?
Want to see a particular match? Please see the specified dates below on when to enter the prize drawer.
- 4 May – 10 May (announcement on 11 May) = 2 x tickets for Glamorgan game on 12 August
- 11 May – 17 May (announcement on 18 May) = 2 x tickets for Surrey game on 10 August
- 18 May – 24 May (announcement on 25 May) = 2 x tickets for the Essex game on 3 August
- 25 May – 31 May (announcement on 1 June) = 2 x tickets for the Hampshire game on 1 August
- 1 June – 7 June (announcement on 8 June) = tickets for the Middlesex game on 29 July
- 8 June – 14 June (announcement on 15 June) = tickets for the Kent game on 8 July
- 15 June – 21 June (announcement on 22 June) = tickets for the Gloucester game on 6 July
You must complete one purchase and enter the code WINTICKETS at checkout to qualify to enter each week’s prize drawer. Entries will NOT be carried over to the following week, so additional purchases must be made to qualify for subsequent weeks. Only one entry per person per week will be counted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promotion is open to anyone aged 18 or over.
- Entry for the prize drawer for the Glamorgan game on 12 August starts 00.01 on the 4 May and ends 23.59 on 10 May. Winner will be announced on 11 May 2018.
- Entry for the prize drawer for the Surrey game on 10 August starts 00.01 on the 11 May and ends 23.59 on 17 May. Winner will be announced on 18 May.
- Entry for the prize drawer for the Essex game on the 3 August starts 00.01 on the 18 May and ends 23.59 on 24 May. Winner will be announced on the 25 May.
- Entry for the prize drawer for the Hampshire game on the 1 August starts 00.01 on the 25 May and ends 23.59 on 31 May. Winner will be announced on 1 June.
- Entry for the prize drawer for the Middlesex game on 29 July starts 00.01 on the 1 June and ends 23.59 on 7 June. Winner will be announced on the 8 June.
- Entry for the prize drawer for the Kent game on 8 July starts 00.01 on the 8 June and ends 23.59 on 14 June. Winner will be announced on the 15 June.
- Entry for the prize drawer for the Gloucester game on 6 July starts 00.01 on the 15 June and ends 23.59 on 21 June. Winner will be announced on the 22 June.
- Entry requirements for the competition are set out in the entry instructions in the link above. Only by following these instructions are entrants included in the competition and be in for a chance of winning a prize.
- Only one entry per week per person will be counted.
- The prize is two tickets to the specified match only. No transport, accommodation or other costs will be paid for. No cash alternative will be given.
- Use of an automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- The winner must provide their postal addresses and telephone numbers to the promoter, for arrangements to be made.
- All entrants agree to their data being temporary held by the promoter for the purposes of randomly selecting a winner. All entrant’s data will only be held for two weeks after the specified end date of each week and later destroyed. Unless you have explicitly agreed to sign up to the database.
- Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries whatever the cause. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Promoter, the prize(s) will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- Limitations of liability: To the fullest extent possible in law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability for:
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof. Any injury or damage to participants or property upon delivery and/or use of their prize.
- Participants in the prize drawer agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the competition or website, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- By entering the Promotion, you consent to the Promoter (or its associated companies) using your name, photograph, voice, statement and image for publicity purposes in any medium and in advertising, marketing and promotional material without further consent, additional compensation or prior notice. This consent applies both before and after the prize(s) draw takes place for an unlimited time.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this Promotion and entry process at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Should the Promotion be cancelled, Promoter is not liable for any loss of money or expense incurred by entrants or the winner.
- Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this Promotion, or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice or compensation.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
- Promoter: The Real Shaving Company, Swallowfield PLC, Station Road, Wellington TA21 8NL.